Dr. Kaelyn Petras was born and raised in Rochester, MI. She received her undergraduate degree in Zoology from Michigan State University before attending and graduating from Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine in 2014. She then moved to Gilbert, AZ and completed an internship in Emergency and Critical Care in 2015. She worked for Arizona Emergency and Critical Care Center (AVECCC) in Gilbert, AZ as an Emergency Clinician and as the Assistant Intern Director until December 2020. She has a special interest in heat stroke, polytrauma, anaphylaxis, abdominal surgery, and parvovirus. Outside of work, she enjoys spending time with her fiancée, two energetic cattledogs, and three cats.
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Arizona Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
- Michigan State University, 2009
- Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, 2014
- Emergency and Critical Care Internship, Emergency Animal Clinic, 2015